Early bird (registration before 1 April 2017)
- Full fee: 550 EUR
- Reduced fee: 350 EUR
Regular (registration from 1 April 2017)
- Full fee: 650 EUR
- Reduced fee: 400 EUR
Conditions for the reduced fee
- PhD candidates, MSc & BSc students, Graduate & Undergraduate students are eligible to participate in the Pedometrics 2017 conference for a reduced fee. All other participants must pay the full fee to participate.
- Participants registered for the reduced fee must present proof-of-enrollment in a PhD, MSc, BSc, Graduate or Undergraduate programme upon registration during the conference.
The registration fee includes
- Access to the conference from 27 to 30 June 2017
- Coffee/tea/lunches during the conference
- Conference bag
- Welcome event on 26 June 2017
- Participation in the 25th anniversary celebration on 28 June 2017
- Conference dinner on 29 June 2017
Pedometrics 2017 uses the Registration and Payment module of Wageningen University & Research. If you click the link below you will be forwarded to the registration home page. Please follow the instructions for registration there. Payments can be made by Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) or iDEAL. Payments are processed by Ogone through a secured connection (SSL).
Click here to register for the Pedometrics 2017 conference.
[Note: you will be redirected to a Wageningen University & Research page in a new window to process registration and payment]
Registration for the pre-conference workshops and post-conference excursions opens 16 December 2016. Registration for workshops and excursions is done separately from the conference registration.
Questions or remarks can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org