Terms & conditions
The terms and conditions of the Pedometrics 2017 Conference are as follows.
- The participant in the Pedometrics 2017 conference at Hof van Wageningen in Wageningen will pay the organizer a participant’s fee as specified on the website http://www.pedometrics2017.org. The total participation costs must be made as single payment:
- 100% of the participation costs must be paid at the time of registration.
- If the participation contract is dated less than 14 days prior to the start of the event, the participation costs must be paid immediately to the organizer or after consultation with the organizer.
- The participant is liable for all costs incurred by the organizer in connection with its participation, irrespective of whether these costs were incurred on behalf of the participant itself or a third party acting in its name.
- If a participant fails to pay the amount owed within the specified period, the organizer is entitled to refuse access to the event, without prejudice to the entitlement of the organizer to seek full payment of the said amount.
- Payment canbe done during registration in the registration system using Credit Card or iDEAL.
A. Cancellation terms participants
- Registration cannot be unilaterally withdrawn or altered by the participant. Notice of cancellation must be in writing addressed to email@example.com. If cancellation notice, for good reasons (force majeure), is sent:
- before 1 April 2017 the participant will be refunded the full participation costs, less expenses (see 2).
- from 1 April 2017 to 15 May 2017, the participant will be refunded 50% of the full participation costs, less expenses (see 2).
- from 15 May 2017 on, the participant is liable to pay 100% of the full participation costs.
- The participant is liable to pay an administration fee of 40 euro which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded.
- A participant has the right in the case of cancellation to send a replacement, subject to sending a prior written request to the organizers. This replacement must belong to the company or organization of the participant.
- If there is an urgent or compelling reason, the organizer is entitled to withdraw proof of participation at any time and to deny the relevant person access to the event.
- In the case of any right to restitution, payment will be made to the participant after the event.
B. Cancellation terms organization
- Should, in any case, for good reasons (force majeure) the conference -in total- be cancelled, the following will apply:
- The full sum of the paid conference fee will be reimbursed to the participant.
- Wageningen University & Research, ISRIC-World Soil Information and SoilCares are not liable for any costs (i.e. travel costs, hotel costs or any other) made by the participant for this conference.
- The organizer, directors, agents and personnel of the event or complex are not liable for loss of any kind resulting from damage to or the loss of property, nor for loss due to any other defects to the accommodation or surrounding land, nor for loss resulting from any disaster, or loss to property or persons howsoever else incurred.
- The participant is liable for all loss of any kind caused in any way by its own act or omission or that of others, to property or persons who work for the organizers, and must indemnify the organizers and personnel against any third-party claim that could be brought against the organizers and the personnel. The participant must ensure prior to participation in the event that he or she is adequately insured, including health insurance.